Sunday, April 15, 2007

Volunteer Needs

Things are shaping up beautifully for April 29. Over 70 poets will be reading.

I still need a volunteer or two to sign in readers, probably mostly the 7-8 hour, and bodies to set up or fold up chairs before or after would be great.

We still lack a videographer but are happy that Richard Wicka's ThinkTwiceRadio.com project will be recording the audio for broadcast online.

Finally, postermaking and printing are desperately needed in these final two weeks. Anyone?

Thanks for pondering....

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Celia,
I would love to read, but I am neurotically horrified of reading in front of other poets for some reason. The event sounds terrific, but it would leave me in the fetal position. I do just fine when I read in bars, clubs, coffee houses, at bookstores, etc., but I can't handle reading my poems in front of poets. I wish you all the luck in the world on the event and hope that most (if not all) of the poets featured will keep my Just Buffalo anthology project in mind when submitting their work! Sincerely,

Tom Waters
author of 'If They Can't Take A Joke'
www.tomfoolery4.wordpress.com

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home